Finance, leasing and purchasing option
Whether you require service support or advice on digital printing products or a complete review of your company's printing and imaging strategy, we have a friendly, skilled team ready to help.
At White Rose Copiers we are committed to providing you with the most competitive finance and leasing packages available in the market place.
We have chosen to partner with a select choice of leasing partners who can offer a large portfolio of competitive finance options. This enables us to offer Flexible finance arrangements ranging from short-term to long-term rentals, to simple cost per print agreements including the rental of the equipment for the period of hire.
Our Finance Partners
Whether you are looking to rent, purchase or lease, we will ensure that White Rose Copiers provides the most appropriate finance package that best suits your business. In addition to this we also offer a unique in house rental solution for when a customised tailored solution is required by our clients.
We also provide Operating Leases specifically designed for the use within the Education and local Government sector.
We can structure various packages suitable for the customer's individual needs including:
• Purchasing outright (with or without a maintenance contract)
• Lease rental (100% tax allowable)
• Short Term rental agreement
• Cost per print agreement
Leasing a multi-functional printer (MFP) or a desktop printer is a option many businesses take because it alleviates cashflow, and negates the expensive cost of an outright purchase.
Ongoing benefits of a lease agreement
Flexible agreements can be discussed and take into account our circumstances and print requirements. Also, over the course of your agreement, you can add more devices so you always have up-to-date equipment available to you.
Some of the other tangible benefits include:
• Replace your old tech with new when your lease agreement renews.
• Leasing preserves your working capital which you can invest elsewhere in your business.
• Leasing creates a fixed monthly cost, thus avoiding the need for depreciation schedules.
• Leasing makes it easier to budget, and can also ensure you never run out of toner, nor experience downtime when your printer experiences a fault.
Contact us at email@example.com for further details.
REQUEST A PRINTER LEASE QUOTE
Please note: We supply photocopiers and printers to businesses only. We do NOT supply Canon Pixma printers or parts and we cannot lease or rent machines for domestic enquiries.